My friend Bobbie from college (Go Beavers!) hosted a fun college get together over the weekend in Des Moines.
We ates lots of yummy food and painted pottery.
Bobbie painted two tipsy bowls.
Betsy painted a plate.
I painted an itty bitty turtle.
And, Amy painted a tea light set.
Then we went to dinner at Racoon River Brewing Co. in downtown.
And, Bobbie surprised us all with a limo!
Then our driver suggested we take some jumping photos.
These turned out hysterical.
I always landed on the ground before the photo was taken.
But Bobbie caught some air in most of the pics.
We changed the song to "Blue Solo Cup".
Celebrated with some champagne and stops at Kum and Go and Orange Leaf.
It was a fun weekend and something we will have to do again.
Before we left I took pics of Bobbie's backyard and beautiful flowers.
Thanks for hosting us Bobbie!


















No comments:
Post a Comment